Origin Climate's mission and work revolves around helping other companies fight climate change, but we are also committed to reducing our own impact on the environment.
- Prevent pollution whenever possible;
- Train our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate;
- Communicate our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and community;
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations; and
- Continually improve by measuring our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce those impacts each year.
We offset our 2015 emissions from onsite energy usage, business travel, and employee commuting by retiring offsets from Sunny Knoll Farms in New York.
We are currently a certified San Francisco Green Business and Certified B Corporation®.
What is a B Corp?
Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good™. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. There are more than 1,400 Certified B Corporations in over 120 industries and 40 countries with one unifying goal – to redefine success in business.